Icarus - Above the Sea Icarus - Above the Sea

Dear friend

I got totally inside your song... you and all band members did a wonderful job. a really good arrangement and a sweet recording, very well mixed and masterized.

Could not give anything higher than a 10/10, but i think this will make up for it.

This song touched my soul

sorohanro responds:

Thanhk you for the very nice review, I'm glad you like this track.

Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20} Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20}

Nice song but...

Mate... you can't known all this crap about sax, without an intensive study of it. Or you was woodsheeding for 2 years, only playing...and you're wasting your time and should be getting some thousands usd for each gig.

Or you lying.

Anyway, even in the doubt, terrific sound!

Spain Spain

Nice

Besides the clipping, and the recorded sound be a bit over distorted, nice version...I really enjoy this song!

Las Vegas Tango Las Vegas Tango

Good but...

Well, i think arrangement is nice, but a better souding midi, would be nice. Also, i disliked some parts of your improvising.

Anyway, keep up mate

My Love My Love

Sweet!

Mate, sweet sound! I liked you instrumentation, btw did you used reason on it? to sample midi? I remeber that violin sound.

keep up!

Soundshifter responds:

no. i use digital performer for producing. the bass and guitars were real and live. the rest were sounds from my Logic bank the drums were from MOTU's Ethno Instruments bundle. thanks for listening :)

Softly Softly

Nice!

Smooth jazz isn't my personal favorite style, but in a critic look, both arrangement and solo were nice, in a good sounding mix , very well balanced.

Two thumbs up!

Minor Swing (Arranged.) Minor Swing (Arranged.)

Django was a master!

Nice arranggement (didn't know if is spelled correctly), a sweet sound, and really well played. Keep up, if you need anything (sax, clarinet or even also acoustic guitar hehe, just PM me).

Django, together with Joe Pass, are two of the top jazz guitarrist that have existed on this planet!

Around Midnight Around Midnight

RESPECT

Nice swing! i felt like drinking on new orleans while smoking my cigar and watching a sweet band!

Nice arrange, good sound (128kbps...i know it sounds shitty...) and nice improvising skills. If you ever want to record a jam, i'm a saxofonist, clarinetist and play acustic guitar.

Keep up!

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Nice

Dear friend...as a brazilian, i enjoyed the song...nice chord progressions you have there. It didn't looped quite well here, but i got the feeling of it. Keep up the good work!

BTW...for those who don't know (e.g. Joeymofo) bossa nova is known worldwide as "Latin jazz"...if you are a jazz purist, go listen do our great master Bird and don't go bullying around...if not, open you mind friend...

hjcrbass responds:

Hola Lunatic0,
thanks for the review. You are correct in writing that bossa nova is considered part of the latin jazz genre. That is why I submitted it in the jazz files. Maybe it doesn't make sense to Joeymofo, but it sure does to me!